McGrady Insurance Group of Orlando is a Full Service Insurance Agency and we provide insurance coverage for:
| || || || |
To provide excellent insurance service and superior coverage.
We want our clients to choose us because we are able to
meet or exceed their expectations by identifying individual needs.
Company Agent or Independent Agent?
With so many TV commercials, newspaper, radio ads and unsolicited mailings to your home, how do you decide which insurance agent will best serve your needs? Here are a few ways to make sure the agent you choose fits the bill. Company agents represent one insurance company and can only provide you price quotes and financial services from their one contracted company. They cannot "shop around" your coverage's with other companies. Examples of captive agents are State Farm agents, Farm Bureau agents and Allstate agents. Independent agents are appointed with multiple companies and can quote your coverage with many different companies. They are not obligated to place your coverage with any particular company, and the choice is up to you.
If you have access to an independent agent, that would be a good place to start your search for affordable car insurance. Independent agents write with many different companies and can do the legwork for you in comparing rates.
Shedding Light on Car Insurance Savings
At Mcgrady Insurance of Orlando we make it easy on you and your wallet. As an independent Insurance agency, McGrady Insurance Group strives to save you money, time and the inconvenience that can come from dealing with getting coverage! We will review your policy and find the best ways for you to save on a different policy, adjust your current policy, or for those who don't currently have a policy we can create one that fits your budget.
- We will check the rates from numerous companies. This is the most important aspect of getting you the lowest rate. Your insurance rate could vary hundreds of dollars according to several factors.
- You can reduce or drop coverage as it relates to physical damage. Depending on the car’s age and what city you reside in, comprehensive and collision coverage may not be worth keeping. We will provide the best advice on whether it makes sense to reduce or drop the coverage.
- Possibly raising your deductible. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $100 to $400 will likely reduce your collision and comprehensive payments by 15% to 30%. Also, because the typical driver files a collision claim about once every ten years, it is likely that over the lifetime of your car insurance policy, a higher deductible will keep cash in your pocket. We can show you how raising your deductible will lower your premium.
- Find discounts. Many companies reduce premiums or payments for driver traits or car features; such as: owning a home, being a non-smoker, being a non-drinker, being a student with good grades, being a senior citizen who has taken an approved defensive driving course (defensive driving, etc.), people who only drive for enjoyment, cars kept in garages (not carports), cars that have: antitheft devices,antilock brakes, air bags, etc. Ask us to check for you, so we can lower your rates.
- Having your car and home insured by the same company may not be the best and / or cheapest option for you. Because auto Insurance rates vary rapidly from company to company, it could make sense for you to have your car under one policy and your home insured under a separate policy. Let us know if you want to find out more.